Wednesday, February 5, 2014

TROCADERO for Silkstone Barbie in my Etsy Shop Now





After a wonderful Christmas, which included the New Year's Eve wedding of my oldest son and his beautiful bride, an ice storm which dominated the news and brought loss of heat and lights to many friends and family members for almost a week, and finally getting back to my exercise program with renewed energy after weeks of cooking great things to eat, I managed to yawn and stretch my way into the sewing room.

I have always been fascinated with the famous old night spots of the glamour days of the '30s, '40s and even the '50s. Just imagine the cocktail outfits that the stars wore to such evenings, knowing they would be meeting the crème de la crème of their peers. This is what I had in mind when I created “Trocadero”, in honour of the Café Trocadero (or the Troc as it was affectionately known) on the Sunset Strip.


See Trocadero in my Etsy Shop now.


Great North Woods Design


No comments:

Post a Comment