Wednesday, July 15, 2015

COMPLETE OUTFIT for Victoire Roux "Evening in Montreal" - on Ebay



Because I am not primarily a collector of dolls as an end goal, I purchase new additions to my little family based mainly on their facial screening. In other words, do they make good models? I have learned that some dolls just do not work well with different fashions so lip colour and eye makeup are of prime importance to me. I took quite a while to come around to the line of Victoire Roux dolls until “Evening in Montreal” arrived on the scene. Finally as you can see above, the perfect colour palate I was looking for - smokey gray eyes and red lips.

But as it was the doll I needed and not her fashion, I have listed her complete outfit (below) on eBay (Doll NOT Included). I admit it was a bit hard to part with her jewelry, especially the lovely little magnetic brooch, but the outfit listed is complete.
If you are interested in this outfit and your country is not listed as a shipping destination please let me know and we can make arrangements.



Great North Woods Design
Great North Woods Design on Etsy
Doll Fashions by Great North Woods Design on Facebook




No comments:

Post a Comment