Friday, March 22, 2019

CONFETTI for Silkstone Barbie and Victoire Roux


Now On Etsy


 Confetti

For Silkstone Barbie and Victoire Roux dolls 




A few years ago I became obsessed with creating my own fabric designs. Finding prints (and you know I love prints!) that were small enough was always a challenge Along came self-printing sites like Spoonflower (and others I am looking forward to trying) and I was hooked. Learning about offsets and repeating patterns was a bit of a challenge though.

The fabric for Confetti was designed by me and printed last spring and is just now finding itself as the basis of a vintage-inspired outfit for Silkstone Barbie and Victoire.


The dress features a scoop neckline, capped sleeves, and a cornflower blue attached sash with a statement bow. The dress is fully lined and fastens in the back with tiny snaps.

A matching Bandeau hat, a white handbag with gold-tone hardware, white wrist length gloves and a necklace are also included.

Until the next time,
Hugs!




No comments:

Post a Comment